Thursday, January 5, 2012

“MADE” in heaven




Main Scripture: Genesis 2


He is the radiance of the glory of God and the exact imprint of his nature, and he upholds the universe by the word of his power. After making purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high,    (Hebrews 1:3 ESV)

Jesus upholds/sustains the universe He created by the WORD of His POWER! …… (and He IS SITING as He does it!!!)

A simple 13 word sentence, yet I cannot begin to comprehend that power. My mind is too finite for that. If just one loud thunderclap or one magnificent sunset, infused with different hues of color, leaves me in such awe of God, then trying to grasp or appreciate the whole scope of His creation would be impossible, just impossible.

I've heard people say that heaven will be boring with all that singing and praising all the time. I disagree. Just to have the Creator Himself give me a personal tour of the universe, will take a long, long, long time.

Boring? Nah, I don't think so :)

I'd just burst out in singing "How Great Thou Art" for the umpteenth time! (I guess there WILL be a lot of singing after all :P) 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=By0iyTukDkQ

RE*J*oicita  PROductions



No comments:

Post a Comment